- What is the "Clipboard"? The clipboard is a holding space for text, that can be shared between different apps. This, for instance, allows you to copy some Upsidedown Text and use it in another application, like email.
How do I paste from the Clipboard?
Once text has been copied to the Clipboard, simply tap in the text-field you wish to paste into, wait a moment, and tap again. A little popup will appear with "Paste" as an option. Click this and the text will be entered into the field.
» YouTube video explaining copy/paste
- Who can I send TextPics to? You can post pics on your wall, or to the walls of your friends.
- Will you be adding more TextPics in the future! We sure will! We plan on adding many more TextPics, both created by us, and you, the community, using the Create and Contribute function.
- What is the Contribution Agreement, when sending TextPics to the server in the "Create" section? By submitting your content to our servers, you release all rights and ownership to the content created. TextPics, and the parent company, FTW Innovations, is granted full usage to this content in future updates to the TextPics iPhone application, or any other product.
- I love this app! What can I do to help? First off, click here and leave us a nice little review (positive and 5 star would be nice)!! Otherwise, contribute contribute contribute. Your contributions are what drive our updates! And if you have any problems, please let us know below, and we'll do what we can to help.